Monday, March 30, 2009

Who follows me makes me who I am

I am made greater by my connections, so are my connections. A Stowe Boyd line I enjoy and share a lot.

So it's nice to be able to see my connections described.

TwitterSheep looks through the profile descriptions of your twitter followers and creates a tag cloud.

I guess who follows you is a pretty good description of who you are.

Who follows me makes me who I am - or as I've put if before, I am part of a community, therefore I am.

Seems to work for me...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Nice tool, kinda fun and informative all at the same time, a bit like Stephen Fry.

    ReplyDelete

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?