Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This one time at Brand Camp

I was lucky enough to stumble across marketing pro and cartoonist Tom Fishburne and his book This One Time At Brand Camp recently.
And I've spent an amusing few hours browsing.
Tom has worked in the industry for a good time and has been lampooning it since 2002.
His cartoons are generally on the money. I have mixed feelings about the comments he has penned to accompany the book. Some offer cool insights, others just reference his inspiration. Worthy, but no match for the cartoons themselves.

Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of my favourites to see if I can't tempt you to go discover more of his work for yourself.
 
  
  
There's plenty more where that came from. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?