Monday, September 24, 2007

FasterFuture a year on... and here comes Blyk

Saturday marked the first anniversary of this blog. It's been an extraordinary journey and, in many ways, I feel it's only just beginning.

The biggest lesson I've learned is the huge emerging value networks of shared interest create.
I'll be speaking about that at the 'Mobinar' I'm hosting for emap people (and invited 'outsiders') tomorrow.

The event is part inspiration/part perspiration, in that I've got some great speakers (Tomi Ahonen and Jonathan Macdonald) to get the ideas flowing - and a workshop to help forge the ideas into something we could get excited about. If you're coming - I'm looking forward to seeing you. If you aren't, I'll post more about it later in the week.(There are plans for video, too).

Talking of Jonathan Macdonald (he's from Blyk), Blyk launches 'to the press' today. Best of luck to them - it's a hugely disruptive mobile model that just might take the world's breath away. Hold yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FasterFuture.blogspot.com

The rate of change is so rapid it's difficult for one person to keep up to speed. Let's pool our thoughts, share our reactions and, who knows, even reach some shared conclusions worth arriving at?